Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Puffle Rescue: Pink Puffle Secrets

Puffle Puffle Rescue: Pink Puffle Secrets

Click here for my Black Puffle guide.

Hello to you all! Three weeks ago, I discovered hidden money bags in Puffle Rescue. Unfortunately, only members will be able to accomplish this, as these particular bags that I will discuss involve rescuing the Pink Puffle.

Take note that each money bag earns you 200 points (20 coins), so you should contemplate whether or not they're worth retrieving.

Alright, here goes. Pay close attention.

Level 1

At the beginning of the level, follow the specified path below. Afterwards, you will find a moneybag along with a teleporter that will return you to the start.

Level 2

Getting this particular bag is time-based. You must retrieve the bag within 10 seconds after starting the level. For this, I strongly recommend taking the path on the right.

Level 4

This is yet another one of the "walk on air" secrets. After rescuing the second Pink Puffle, follow the defined path below. After you get the moneybag, there will be a teleporter that will return you to the start. This teleporter is especially useful; you wouldn't have to backtrack. Therefore, I highly suggest taking this path on Level 4.

Level 5

For this level, it is similar to the method of Level 2. This time, you have not 10, but 20 seconds after starting the level to retrieve this moneybag. You should retrieve it before rescuing the second Pink Puffle, as it lies on the critical path.

Level 7

For this particular level, it is very difficult to memorize this route, and through trial-and-error, I was able to get the moneybag. If for any reason you forget the path, I suggest avoiding the moneybag altogether; after all, it is only 20 coins, and the route is complicated.

At the beginning of the level, stand on the tile with an arrow pointing downward. Now, press these keys in order.

1) ↓ x10
    2) → x4
    3) ↓ x3
    4) ← x5
    5) ↓ x2
    6) → x3
    7) ↓ x5

Since it would be very difficult to take a screenshot and draw out the path, I decided to take another approach. If you need a visual representation, click the following link for my short, 29-second video on getting the fifth moneybag:
    http://tinypic.com/player.php?v=2hhlkhw&s=5

Level 8

For the final bag, you have to be FAST as well as careful. It will take you within 40 seconds after starting this level to get the moneybag, which once again is worth 20 coins. Also, this moneybag is on the critical path, just before the third Pink Puffle.

That is all for now! Remember, only members can access the Pink Puffle Levels. Finally, if you want to share these cheats/secrets, please give credit to Nmc01 (CPAlphaTeam). If you have any questions, you know where to contact me!

*Levels colored in red indicate repeats. You repeat these levels as the game progresses, and you can get the moneybags again. However, these moneybags are empty after you retrieve them for the first time, and remain empty until you lose all your lives or quit the game.

Awesome guide! That must of taken a long time! But, im not the best at this game. +rep!!
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Tomichael View Post
    Awesome guide! That must of taken a long time! But, im not the best at this game. +rep!!
    Not the best? Well, even so, this game is relatively easy after a few tries. The only difference after Level 9, I believe, is the speed.

After Level 9, you repeat Level 7, 8, 9, then it loops, getting faster each time.

Well, if you need a membership, I suggest you get one urgently; there is some wacky stuff here that is comprehensive, yet complicated. How did I figure these out? I saw these "arrows," and apparently I had lots of time on my hands to discover the hidden routes.

Anyway, thank you very much for stopping by to comment on this thread!

I have a one month membership now but it ends april 30th. I will try the game out again. i have only played it 3 times

-

Alright! Be sure to use the cheats above; they are shocking!

Ok! i will! Thanks

-

Quote Originally Posted by Tomichael View Post
    Ok! i will! Thanks
    Well, I hope it worked! After all, it would be like a compliment to me!

Actually, yeah, it helped. You walked me through the level until I got bored and quit! lol

-

I hope you earned over 1,000 coins! These moneybags may not hold much, but in the long run, they do contribute a fair amount of money.

Thanks for the walkthrough!
    And no I got a bit less than 1000 coins
    But it was the biggest amount of money i've got on a game on CP!

Ban Me Now PLZ
    Nice walkthrough guide it helped.

Quote Originally Posted by Saurabh View Post
    Nice walkthrough guide it helped.
    Oh? Did you get ALL of the bags?

Well! this is a guide I will have to use with a borrowed member penguin sometime soon! Thank you for sharing the guide!

Ban Me Now PLZ
    Ya Thanks I Got All

Quote Originally Posted by Mew2 View Post
    Well! this is a guide I will have to use with a borrowed member penguin sometime soon! Thank you for sharing the guide!
    Mew, all the while, you should try the Black Puffle Levels. You can have access to the Underwater Room!

But remember! This is ONLY if you have a membership!

Ban Me Now PLZ
    I Have mebership. I was Wondering If I could go to the Black Puffle Levels

Just click the black puffle level at the beginning. Simple as that!

A little TOO simple. Saurabh, I suggest trying to figure out things by yourself first and if you can't find an answer, ask.