Thread: Club Penguin Not Working

Club Penguin Not Working

EDIT: It works again!

Well it all started last night when I tried to login to Club Penguin, I could log on to my penguin and view the servers list, but when I tried to click on a server the screen just said "Loading Engine" and froze there. It was getting late so I didn't really try to do anything else with it and I went to bed. Well, a while after I got home from school today, I decided to try to login to Club Penguin again. This time I could easily login and go to a server, but when I got on the server I was met with this screen (Note: the "What is this???" message was added by me):

Now at first glance this image might look normal, but when you take a closer look you'll realize that there's no toolbar, map, or EPF Phone! I was also unable to click on my penguin or any other penguin and view their playercard.

So I did what I always do when I have a problem with Club Penguin, I check their Help Section. At the Help Section I looked at the page called "Some parts of the game aren't appearing on my screen? ". It offered two solutions. One was to change my screen resolution and the other was to make sure I had the newest version of Adobe Flash Player. Well I checked my screen resolution and it was fine. Then I checked my Adobe Flash Player and realized that I didn't have the latest version. So I downloaded the latest version and thought that I had the problem fixed.

But to my dismay I logged back onto Club Penguin and discovered that I still had no toolbar, map, or EPF Phone!

So yeah, that's where I'm at now. I really hope I can get cp working soon or I won't be able to get the new Fall Fair Items.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Sparrow
    Captain, I wish to report a mutiny! I can name fingers and point names!

pαcιɴ αɴd cнαѕιɴ ιт Boston Celtics's Avatar
    Well that's weird. I hope you can get it to work! If not, immediatly email CP!
    My belief is stronger than your doubt.
    Difficulties mastered are opportunities won.

Yeah If it still doesn't work tommorow I'll send an email. It does the same thing on iCP btw.

Wow. Cp is working for me fine.

That's pretty weird considering it also happened to iCP. I don't know what's going on though. I hope it's fixed.
    ~Ʀεʍεδψ
    ѕqυιятℓє ѕqυα∂

Oah! Try clearing your cache if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Boston Celtics View Post
    Oah! Try clearing your cache if you haven't.
    Yeah I thought about doing that. But my computer was dumped about a month ago (Not the reason for this problem, this didn't happen until today/yesterday) and now I can't use the same method to clear my cahce because the buttons aren't the same for some wierd reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluehero29 View Post
    Yeah I thought about doing that. But my computer was dumped about a month ago (Not the reason for this problem, this didn't happen until today/yesterday) and now I can't use the same method to clear my cahce because the buttons aren't the same for some wierd reason.
    Maybe that's the problem?

Well I just got a reply from Club Penguin Tech Support and they gave me a long list of things to do and I did all of them and Club Penguin still isn't working Luckily I can still go on Club Penguin through other computers, but it's still really annoying that I can't login on this computer, as this is the computer I use the most.

Ban Me Now PLZ
    Tried Penguin Storm? CP working fine for me!

Penguin Storm wouldn't help. Nothing Club Penguin related works, not even iCP. I think it's somthing to do with my Flash Player. But I've used Adobe's Flash Player Unistaller and reinstalled the latest version and it's still not working. And cp works fine for me on other computers, it's just this one I'm having problems with.

EDIT: It works now! I logged on today and it let me on with no problems!

Ban Me Now PLZ

Light bulb Third option

The third thing you can do is call Club Penguin or E-mail them.